PolyDoors are the next thing after the regular overhead garage doors as it offers incredible performance against the weather, its elements, while still maintaining its immaculate appearance year after year, giving you incredible value for your investment. PolyDoor Overhead doors provide high impact resistance, as they resist constant thermal exposure, settlement and wind, without splitting. This overhead door for residential or commercial applications offers outstanding performance against the elements, while still maintaining its immaculate appearance year on year, giving you an impressive return on investment.
Frequently Asked Question
Custom designs available to compliment design and architectural elements.
Manufactured locally which allows for a quick turnaround and just-in-time supply for parts or repairs.
- Certified and Experienced installers who know what to do and what to check for.
- Proper drop-test must be carried out and certification provided.
- To meet Ontario Building Code (OBC) or your city/provincial building code as required.
- To help meet building requirements
- To pass building inspection
- Limit the damage a fire can do
- Stop fire from spreading
- Keeps fire at bay & buys fire services more time.
- Prevent loss of life through fire compartmentalization.
- Basement windows
- Ground and Upper Level windows
- Counters in Schools, Churches, Not Profits
- Businesses, Restaurants, Gas Stations, Museums, Art Galleries, Warehouses